Category Archives for "Uncategorized"

Start

Like this? Join the DARE program This video is a free preview of the DARE to be the CEO of YOU program. You can get incredible trainings like this from Blanca every single week for THREE months.This program is a life changing experience. I will take you by the hand through the woods of inner […]

Continue reading

My As to your Qs

Like this? Join the DARE program This video is a free preview of the DARE to be the CEO of YOU program. You can get incredible trainings like this from Blanca every single week for THREE months.This program is a life changing experience. I will take you by the hand through the woods of inner […]

Continue reading

Execute: unleash your greatness now

Like this? Join the DARE program This video is a free preview of the DARE to be the CEO of YOU program. You can get incredible trainings like this from Blanca every single week for THREE months.This program is a life changing experience. I will take you by the hand through the woods of inner […]

Continue reading

Reconnect with your ONE thing

DThe ONE thing that will change it all AAlmost all you think about you is NOT true RWhy 98% are disengaged (dead)? and how to be in the other 2%? EExecuteDon’t be inspired. Be epic.Coming soon! Great to see you here! You are watching the 3rd video in the complimentary 4 part video training: 4 […]

Continue reading

The one thing that changes all

DThe ONE thing that changes all AAlmost all you think about you is NOT trueComing soon! RWhy 98% are disengaged (dead)? and how to be in the other 2%?Coming soon! EDon’t be inspired. Be epic.Coming soon! Great to see you here! You are watching the 1st video in the complimentary 4 part video training: 4 […]

Continue reading